Nidhogg is a Norse dragon that, when not tending to the destruction of the roots of Yggdrasil, punishes the most wicked dead by sucking on their corpses for sustinence. Just like Nidhogg we need to detroy the roots of the world i.e. TRADITIONS and CULTURES to form new and better ones, and like Nidhogg we must devour all evil doers because the world needs Freedom, Justice and Truth! --- Updated: 21st of Jan 2009

LATEST NEWS (JAN): Don't believe the Obama hype, war is still coming! Feel free to comment here on this site... if you have something intelligent to say that is!

October 26, 2007

Fuck Facebook

I came, I joined, I saw and I fucking got myself out of there. Jesus Christ, I stopped drinking so I didn't have to waste my time with gossip and people I loath - facebook is no better. Although I added friends I noticed they had friends I didn't really approve of, and because they were their friends those fucks could come by my profile. I am not having that. Got enough paranoia in my life to have to think about that. And I must say I was anti-facebook before I joined, and now as an ex-facebook user I must say all I feared proved to be true (and it only took less than 24 hours)

Live your life elsewhere people: facebook is for loosers!

Note: all that you post there can be used in ads, so you might end up not owning the rights to your own images!

© deviadah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck. I always had a bad feeling about that networking site. It doesn't help that I learned of it from some loud, obnoxious asshole at a bus shelter. If crack-heads like that would have access to my profile by association of association of my friends, no thanks!

Jenn93

1:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Go here for archive of my lyrics and music (MP3)
NAMELESS
Go here for archive of my stories
DARKENED WORDS
Go back to main page
DEVIADAH
.

Free Web Site Counter


MAL / MOC X- P W N D! A+ a+ C G Q+ 666+ Y

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!