Nidhogg is a Norse dragon that, when not tending to the destruction of the roots of Yggdrasil, punishes the most wicked dead by sucking on their corpses for sustinence. Just like Nidhogg we need to detroy the roots of the world i.e. TRADITIONS and CULTURES to form new and better ones, and like Nidhogg we must devour all evil doers because the world needs Freedom, Justice and Truth! --- Updated: 21st of Jan 2009

LATEST NEWS (JAN): Don't believe the Obama hype, war is still coming! Feel free to comment here on this site... if you have something intelligent to say that is!

October 15, 2007

Habeas Corpus

After having battled with the dilemma of non-violence and revenge I have now decided what I think is right. I was watching a couple of documentaries about torture, terrorism and poverty in India when I finally knew what I have always known in my soul. It doesn't matter how much I loath these scumbags, these evil motherfuckers that try and make slaves of us all, I will not cause them any direct physical harm! What was it then that caused me to finally come to terms with this? Well, after I saw the faces of these scum - and their dead empty eyes - I knew that whatever I may be I don't want to be them! I do not want to look like that! I don't want to feel like that! I am better than them, and I will act accordingly!

So I might need habeas corpus, but they won't because I will never be like them!
Note: "In common law countries habeas corpus is the name of a legal action, or writ, through which a person can seek relief from unlawful detention of themselves or another person. The writ of habeas corpus has historically been an important instrument for the safeguarding of individual freedom against arbitrary state action." - Wikipedia
Further readings:
To kill or not to kill
Be Nice

© deviadah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Go here for archive of my lyrics and music (MP3)
NAMELESS
Go here for archive of my stories
DARKENED WORDS
Go back to main page
DEVIADAH
.

Free Web Site Counter


MAL / MOC X- P W N D! A+ a+ C G Q+ 666+ Y

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!