Nidhogg is a Norse dragon that, when not tending to the destruction of the roots of Yggdrasil, punishes the most wicked dead by sucking on their corpses for sustinence. Just like Nidhogg we need to detroy the roots of the world i.e. TRADITIONS and CULTURES to form new and better ones, and like Nidhogg we must devour all evil doers because the world needs Freedom, Justice and Truth! --- Updated: 21st of Jan 2009

LATEST NEWS (JAN): Don't believe the Obama hype, war is still coming! Feel free to comment here on this site... if you have something intelligent to say that is!

July 15, 2007

Po-Lice

The problem with the police is that you can't question, nor oppose, them or say what you really think because they have the power to take away your freedom. I had a row in my flat, nothing violent, and some neighbour called the police. So they came by... anyway since nothing had happened they left. I got so angry at whoever had fucking called them that I went around knocking on doors asking who had called. Of course everyone denied it.

Then the fucking PO-LICE came back. Whoever had called before called again because I had done some research. Jesus Christ! Of course I had to be timid and polite or I'd get arrested. I got the police to leave again, although they warned me about harrassing my neighbours.

It is my neighbours who is calling the police, not I. All I want in this world is to be left the fuck alone!

I recall long ago I was parked with a friend in a car. The police came by and checked us out. Is it illegal now the sit parked in a car? What is going on? Don't they have better shit to do?

Ok, ok... I know what ya'll are thinking. A neighbour heard a row so they called the police because they got worried a crime was committed. Well they could have just checked it out for themselves. The only reason they called is because they are too weak to act themselves. Sheep!

© deviadah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Go here for archive of my lyrics and music (MP3)
NAMELESS
Go here for archive of my stories
DARKENED WORDS
Go back to main page
DEVIADAH
.

Free Web Site Counter


MAL / MOC X- P W N D! A+ a+ C G Q+ 666+ Y

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!