Nidhogg is a Norse dragon that, when not tending to the destruction of the roots of Yggdrasil, punishes the most wicked dead by sucking on their corpses for sustinence. Just like Nidhogg we need to detroy the roots of the world i.e. TRADITIONS and CULTURES to form new and better ones, and like Nidhogg we must devour all evil doers because the world needs Freedom, Justice and Truth! --- Updated: 21st of Jan 2009

LATEST NEWS (JAN): Don't believe the Obama hype, war is still coming! Feel free to comment here on this site... if you have something intelligent to say that is!

January 20, 2006

Money War

I have to get a job!
But it does not interest me what so ever. Such horror. Such pointless futile actions just to get grub on the table. I don't want a career. It does not inspire me. I am happy in my house reading, writing or making music. Who says I've got to work. I understand food costs money and so does an apartment... but should they? Should Home and Food have a value? Isn't that what is wrong with society? These are the two things every person in the world should be entitled to have for free. Shouldn't they? Am I out on a limb here saying this?

Keep the Aspidistra Flying by George Orwell (click on the title of this post to read the book for free) sums up my life a little right now. It is a tale I highly recommend about a man who involves himself with a War against Money. A war he can't win, but a war that he (and we) should win.

The value of money lies in the value we give it. Let's not forget this very important fact. If we all, collectively, do this we all win. Out on a limb again? Pipe-dream? Perhaps, but at least I am dreaming like this instead of being a career-driven mongoloid who hasn't realized that the contentment he/she feels the ladder climbing gives does not guarantee an enjoyable existence.

Most people are happy with their job because if they weren't they'd be depressed. I think it's better to face the sad sad music and come to terms with the pointlessness of a pointless job that only functions as a means to pay for the ends needed to live.

Anyone got a job for me, though?
Kinda hungry...

© deviadah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There,
Interesting Blog, are you broadcasting your views as a profane or are you one of us, Knights Templar / Illuminati.
Let me know ?

11:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Go here for archive of my lyrics and music (MP3)
NAMELESS
Go here for archive of my stories
DARKENED WORDS
Go back to main page
DEVIADAH
.

Free Web Site Counter


MAL / MOC X- P W N D! A+ a+ C G Q+ 666+ Y

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!