Nidhogg is a Norse dragon that, when not tending to the destruction of the roots of Yggdrasil, punishes the most wicked dead by sucking on their corpses for sustinence. Just like Nidhogg we need to detroy the roots of the world i.e. TRADITIONS and CULTURES to form new and better ones, and like Nidhogg we must devour all evil doers because the world needs Freedom, Justice and Truth! --- Updated: 21st of Jan 2009

LATEST NEWS (JAN): Don't believe the Obama hype, war is still coming! Feel free to comment here on this site... if you have something intelligent to say that is!

June 15, 2004

Homeless

I am homeless this month. Well I have got a tent and sometimes I can kip on a sofa here and there, but I walk the streets or the parks (modern forests) and it feels... different. It is one thing to imagine not having a roof and another not having one. Even more mindboggling is the fact that when I look up at my roof I used to see someones floor and now I see the sky (the floor of the "Gods"). If that is being homeless or finally being home I don't know.

I earn my money by taking people around on rickshaws. Shifting them from here to there and charging them money for it (money the government will never see). The money is used for food and a joint here and there, but the money is good and my wallet is fattening up. When there is no rent you realise how much money you waste. Because with rent comes such expenses as; furniture, electricity, water, accessories and additional things I now don't buy cause I can't be asked to carry them around. If food didn't cost, or if I would steal it, I wouldn't even need to be driving a rickshaw around.

Everyone that knows about Spider-Man will have heard the phrase that goes something like; with great power comes great responsibility. I would think that would be even more accurate if the word power was replaced with the word freedom.

I hope you are free. I am almost... almost free from the invisible chains of this Nazi State we call the world. Because it is nothing but. Trust me. I have tried to see it in other ways but it always comes back to fascism. Pure straightforward fascism. Your boss, you house, you car, your government, your neighbour, you = all fascism. Fuck, I was a fascist. Luckily I was a dying fascist and now I am dead and reborn as a free human being. Hope you all are dying as well.

Freedom for all.
Destroy your mind.
Rebuild your ideals.
Love nature.
Fuck your money.

© deviadah

1 Comments:

Blogger brokensanity said...

stay well.

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Go here for archive of my lyrics and music (MP3)
NAMELESS
Go here for archive of my stories
DARKENED WORDS
Go back to main page
DEVIADAH
.

Free Web Site Counter


MAL / MOC X- P W N D! A+ a+ C G Q+ 666+ Y

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!