Nidhogg is a Norse dragon that, when not tending to the destruction of the roots of Yggdrasil, punishes the most wicked dead by sucking on their corpses for sustinence. Just like Nidhogg we need to detroy the roots of the world i.e. TRADITIONS and CULTURES to form new and better ones, and like Nidhogg we must devour all evil doers because the world needs Freedom, Justice and Truth! --- Updated: 21st of Jan 2009

LATEST NEWS (JAN): Don't believe the Obama hype, war is still coming! Feel free to comment here on this site... if you have something intelligent to say that is!

May 31, 2004

1967

For some reason I am obsessed with this year,
cause it seemed a lot happened. But any year one would focus on
would yield a multiple list of "happenings" I guess - still...

1967 has got one thing going for it... that is 67...
I like the dualism of the evil 6 and the good 7,
and for all you numerologists I do believe that 6 is good and 7 is evil but that's just me. Actually I take that back; fuck dualism!!!

67:
Anton LaVey (founder of the Church of Satan) dies age 67.
Che Guevara died 1967.
Kurt Cobain born 1967.
John Coltrane and Otis Redding died 1967.
J. Robert Oppenheimer (who made the Atom bomb) died 1967.
First heart transplant in 1967.
Sgt Peppers Lonley Hearts Club Band, The Doors debut album,
Velvet Underground debut album, and Jimi Hendix "purple haze"
all came out in1967 which was an allround good year for music.
First commercial 747 flight n 1967.
Weinberg-Salam theory of weak nuclear force revealed in 1967.
From 1967-2000 is 33 years (33 degrees of Freemasonry).
Spinal Tap's first gold record was in 1967 (which is make believe).
Beethoven 67th Opus was "Fate" symphony.

Etc...
it is just a projected obsession of mine and the number looks cool.
If I ever, which I will probably never, play in a hockey team my jersey number would be 67.
Unless it's taken.
Hmmm...
maybe I can think of 67 reasons this "post" is pointless...

(oh and the code to get in the door to my new place is 1967, now it is getting weird)

© deviadah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Go here for archive of my lyrics and music (MP3)
NAMELESS
Go here for archive of my stories
DARKENED WORDS
Go back to main page
DEVIADAH
.

Free Web Site Counter


MAL / MOC X- P W N D! A+ a+ C G Q+ 666+ Y

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!