Nidhogg is a Norse dragon that, when not tending to the destruction of the roots of Yggdrasil, punishes the most wicked dead by sucking on their corpses for sustinence. Just like Nidhogg we need to detroy the roots of the world i.e. TRADITIONS and CULTURES to form new and better ones, and like Nidhogg we must devour all evil doers because the world needs Freedom, Justice and Truth! --- Updated: 21st of Jan 2009

LATEST NEWS (JAN): Don't believe the Obama hype, war is still coming! Feel free to comment here on this site... if you have something intelligent to say that is!

June 01, 2004

Answers in the form of a question

I need a job.
Why?
So I can get money.
For what?
For food.
Why do you need food?
So I can stay alive to work.

I need a car.
Why?
So I can get to work.
Why do you need to work?
So I can pay for the car.

I need a home.
Why?
Because I need to sleep somewhere.
Why do you need to sleep?
Because without sleep I can't work.

I need a drink.
Why?
To relax after work.
Why do you need to relax?
Because work is hard.
Why is it hard?
Because I have to do it.
Why do you have to do it?
So I can afford my drink.

I need a holiday.
Why?
So I don't have to work.
Why don't you want to work?
Because I enjoy holidays even more.
Why?
Because I can do what I want.
So why work?
Holidays cost money.

I can't wait for retirement.
Why?
Because then I don't have to work.
How many years do you have to work before you retire?
Around 40-50 years (depending on when my studies are finished).
Why so long?
Because I need to save up money for retirement.
Why?
So I can enjoy it.
But that's 50% of your life spent to support the last 25%,
what did you do with the first 25%?
I studied and learned my future trade.
Why?
So I can get a good job that pays well.

I want to have a child.
Why?
Someone has to work when I am dead.
Why?
Otherwise society will crumble.
What do you owe society?
My education, my career, my retirement.
Didn't you do all those things for money?
Yes.
Why?
So I could have a good life.
But didn't you enjoy your holidays and weekends more?
Yes.
So why did you work?
To support my holidays and weekends.

But if you have worked for, let's say, 50 years won't you end up rich?
No, at least 30% went to taxes
and the rest to food, rent and entertainment.
But all those things were needed to support your work life, right?
I suppose in a way.
Doesn't that seem a little pointless, why did you live at all?
When I was a kid I had dreams.
Did you fulfill those dreams?
No... I had to work!

(I know there are people out there who has jobs they really enjoy, but the majority of the worlds population don't. And they carry within them a great power because if they all refused to work society would in fact crumble. And they could, with such a strike, make a lot of difference. And I don't mean a strike to get a pay rise or a longer lunch break. I am talking about a strike to end work and change the structure of society. Because life should be enjoyed and not toiled, and yes we all need food and shelter but they should be a right not a result of obidience. The greatest job in the world is to find happiness, freedom and knowledge. Can any average job give you that? If it does I applaud you, but as for me I hearby decree that working for sustaining life is the most pointless thing an intelligent human being can undertake.)

Dreams should never die.
Society is a lie.
Enjoy your holy day!


© deviadah

1 Comments:

Blogger deviadah said...

Thanks, and you too...

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Go here for archive of my lyrics and music (MP3)
NAMELESS
Go here for archive of my stories
DARKENED WORDS
Go back to main page
DEVIADAH
.

Free Web Site Counter


MAL / MOC X- P W N D! A+ a+ C G Q+ 666+ Y

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!