Nidhogg is a Norse dragon that, when not tending to the destruction of the roots of Yggdrasil, punishes the most wicked dead by sucking on their corpses for sustinence. Just like Nidhogg we need to detroy the roots of the world i.e. TRADITIONS and CULTURES to form new and better ones, and like Nidhogg we must devour all evil doers because the world needs Freedom, Justice and Truth! --- Updated: 21st of Jan 2009

LATEST NEWS (JAN): Don't believe the Obama hype, war is still coming! Feel free to comment here on this site... if you have something intelligent to say that is!

August 07, 2007

American Empire

I think it is about time the United States of America, and then of course its government, took its finger out of the rest of the worlds asshole. I am getting pretty sick and for every day that passes I feel more for the so-called terrorists than I ever will for the US government and its droogs. Now it has finally come to Europe. It was on the news last night. The EU passed a law earlier this year allowing the FBI and NSA (+ others) to listen in and record my phonecalls, e-mails and other digital communications, without asking permission. Sweden, of which I am a citizen, will - on demand from the FBI - for example - hand out information about me!

Ok, if I am not a terrorist I need not worry? Well that is the biggest lie of all. Big Brother society marches closer each day. Money is soon completly digital, all communication too - and monitored by federal agencies, DNA samples is being discussed for incorporation into a EU identification card (same in the US, which also have the thumbscan). All cellphones have GPS and this information can track any citizen at anytime.

It doesn't take a genius to see that if a government turns on its people there is nothing to do? Before I can even spell out rebellion I will be arrested and bagged.

Paranoid? Hardly... Sweden, like the rest of the western world, is nothing but the United States little ass boy.

Siegh Heil Bush!
And Heil to the American Empire!

Philip K. Dick was right in Valis: the Empire never ended...

© deviadah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Go here for archive of my lyrics and music (MP3)
NAMELESS
Go here for archive of my stories
DARKENED WORDS
Go back to main page
DEVIADAH
.

Free Web Site Counter


MAL / MOC X- P W N D! A+ a+ C G Q+ 666+ Y

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!