Nidhogg is a Norse dragon that, when not tending to the destruction of the roots of Yggdrasil, punishes the most wicked dead by sucking on their corpses for sustinence. Just like Nidhogg we need to detroy the roots of the world i.e. TRADITIONS and CULTURES to form new and better ones, and like Nidhogg we must devour all evil doers because the world needs Freedom, Justice and Truth! --- Updated: 21st of Jan 2009

LATEST NEWS (JAN): Don't believe the Obama hype, war is still coming! Feel free to comment here on this site... if you have something intelligent to say that is!

October 01, 2006

Words of August Spies

What follow is not my words but the words of another blogger that I have come across. I let him speak, here, for me and although I refuse to carry any label I still agree with what he writes:
"I desire the destruction of authority not because I want exploitation, but because I seek to end the inherit exploitation found in authority. I desire the destruction of the police state not because I seek chaos, but because I want to quell the chaos present in this society. I desire the destruction of this world order, not becuase I want a world of disorder, but because I want a world free of sweat shops, abuse, and the parasitic nature of neo-liberal economics. I desire these things and so I am an anarchist.

If you to are a dreamer, a lover of freedom and honesty and equality, then you are an anarchist. If you, when told the world must be as it is, ask "why?", then you are an anarchist. If you have ever felt loathing towards the CEO that breaks the backs of his employees, towards the officer that beats the African American because of the color of his skin, towards the priest that condems from his pulpit his fellow humans merely because of their private livestyles, then you are an anarchist. If you are an anarchist, please contact me, we can change the world for the better, we can help humanity to blossom into the rose it was meant to be."
Check out the blog Mental Revolution!

© deviadah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Go here for archive of my lyrics and music (MP3)
NAMELESS
Go here for archive of my stories
DARKENED WORDS
Go back to main page
DEVIADAH
.

Free Web Site Counter


MAL / MOC X- P W N D! A+ a+ C G Q+ 666+ Y

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!